Different kinds of students during Asuu strike
– The ones lying to their illiterate parents and telling them to pay Asuu strike fee
– The ones already looking for job, only to find a good job and see 5 years experience needed.
-The ones that they have turned to house girls and boys in their house
– The ones that have turned themselves to ministers on Asuu matters, posting fake news up and down
– The ones that are not even ready for any resumption, and they be like
‘ Na we dey run am’
– The ones that are reading
– The ones that have forgotten their matric Numbers
Were you even a student??
– The unserious ones whose parents are always adding ‘ We call off Asuu strike by fire’
Excuse me ma, did I send you?
Is it your strike??
– The ones that are already travelling up and down like sales agents
Okay oh continue
– The ones that have packed their bags, Asuu or not I am going back to school
Na you oh
– The ones already making plans to study abroad.
– The final year students that have made plans
I suppose don grad like this
And Asuu be like – Na we dey run things
– The ones that have become minsters on season films affairs..
E go be
– The school leavers preparing for admission and saying once we write jamb , they will call off the strike
Who you be